weTHINK.eu Water and Wastewater Group meeting – September
Fill out questions to prepare the discussion:
Please find here the questions on wastewater to prepare our bi-monthly working group and already start the discussion.
Please put your answers after the bullet points and add additional questions, challenges and solutions that you are interested in. Please mark your name or the country that you are from after your statements.
- 1100 – 1105 Goal and agenda of working group
- 1105 – 1110 Introduction round of participants (name, institution, interest)
- 1110 – 1120 Keynote 1 Strategic challenges and solutions for water circularity in Europe
- 1120 – 1130 Keynote 2 wastewater technical challenges and solutions
- 1130 – 1200 Brainstorming on strategic, legal, political, administrative and economic challenges and solutions to improve water circularity (roundbased discussion all participants)
- 1200 – 1230 Knowledge exchange: technical challenges and solutions to improve water circularity (roundbased discussion all participants)
- We bring together all key strategy actors (ministers, public officials, municipalities, industry associations, water collection, recycling/ treatment companies, in Europe with an initial focus on Southeastern Europe and Eastern Europe.
- Through closed groups on the online crowd knowledge platform – weTHINK.eu.
- Through bi-monthly online working group meetings and two bi-annual online conferences.
- To regularly exchange, technical operational and strategic know how and best practices on water and wastewater management.
- To conduct training for service companies and municipalities on water and waste water management.
- To develop strategy recommendations and position papers to improve the legal, political and economic environment for successful water circularity.
- To develop projects on water circularity and to implement them.
- To improve water circularity in Europe.