…brings together the most influential strategy makers, such as ministries, chambers of commerce, trade unions, and companies in exclusive topical groups.
Ideas that spark new fires
What is the added value of weTHINK?
- To maximize the numbers of participations compared to classical approaches of strategy development through conferences and position papers and face to face meetings.
- To reduce transaction costs.
- To maximize participants’ interaction rate by constantly engaging through continued online discussion instead of relying on classical conferences.
- To give every participant the same voice in the strategy development approach in contrast to classical lobbying.
- To establish coalitions to develop business projects and financing.
How are revenues generated?
What are our Goals?
To become the largest online social network facilitating the strategy development in business and society.
To become the largest online social network for moderated strategy and projects development worldwide.
How does weTHINK. work?
Create your own Strategy Group
Here at weTHINK., we bring together companies, ministries, chambers of commerce, associations, NGOs, and researchers in moderated strategy groups.
Share your ideas and knowledge
Inside of the Strategy Groups we develop strategies in a bottom-up approach directly on weTHINK. by mapping strengths and weaknesses, exchanging best practices, developing strategy recommendations, and developing new project ideas.
Manage everything in your personal profile
To keep yourself up to date, you can view all of your contacts, strategy projects and groups in your profile. Additionally, you can get in touch with all the important people by writing them a message.