Sustainability in Construction through Education and Knowledge Exchange – November
- Establish working groups to facilitate knowledge transfer at the regional scale and to support the creation of working partnerships.
- Provide the opportunity for interested stakeholders to organise training and workshops and through the weTHINK network open these to the wider construction community.
Join our Strategy Groups!
- 11.00 – 11.05 – Goal and agenda of working group
- 11.05 – 11.10 Introduction round of participants (name, institution, interest)
- 11.10 – 11.30 Proposal on regional learning modules to be implemented – timelines and courses.
- 11.30 – 12.00 Brainstorming on possible course structure, lecturers and key partners. (roundbased discussion all participants)
- 12.00 – 12.20 Setting possible sub-groups based on identified topics.
- 12.20 – 12.30 Final feedback and follow-up.
Sorin studied at the Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, where he claimed his Ph.D. in Geography (Sustainable development). Additionally, he has a MA in Political Science which he studied at the Central European University, Budapest, Hungary for.