Workshop on Smart City and Smart infrastructure as a pathway to sustainability by Electrogroup
- Dragos Nedelea, CCO Electrogroup.
- Milodrag Gluscevic, Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities – National Association of Local Authorities in Serbia. (email@example.com)
- Procurement authorities
- Construction companies
- Financing institutions
- Associations of engineers and architects
- Green Building Councils in the region
- 13.00 – 13.05 – Introducing the presenter and structure of the workshop. weTHINK/Sorin Cebotari
- 13.05 – 13.20 – Conceptualizing and defining “Smart infrastructure”. Electrogroup S.A./Dragos Nedelea.
- What is Smart infrastructure?
- How can it contribute to sustainability?
- 13.20 – 13.50 – Building blocks – how to implement smart infrastructure at the local level? Challenges and opportunities.
- Miodrag Gluscevic, Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities – National Association of Local Authorities in Serbia.
- 13.35 – 14.05
- 13.50 – 14.20 – Exemplifying “Smart infrastructure” – Showcase projects
- Bucharest City Mobility Project.
- Safe City Infrastructure (Confidential) – City with over 400.000 inhabitants Electrogroup S.A./Dragos Nedelea
- 14.20 – 14.40 – Open floor – contributing to the development of smart infrastructure
- Each participant states in his/her opinion what are the major challenges and enablers for smart infrastructure.
- 14.40 – 14.50 – Closing remarks and follow-up activities. weTHINK. Sorin Cebotari.
Sorin studied at the Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, where he claimed his Ph.D. in Geography (Sustainable development). Additionally, he has a MA in Political Science which he studied at the Central European University, Budapest, Hungary for.