Energy Transition Conference – 20 June 2023
- Establish working groups to facilitate the implementation of renewable energy projects across the region.
- Offer networking opportunities to all interested actors to connect at the regional scale and organize partnerships to implement renewable energy projects and support the energy transition process.
- Identify key financing opportunities to support the implementation of renewable energy projects in the CEEC region.
- Sustainable energy transition trajectories.
- Solar, hydro, wind and biomass – challenges and opportunities.
- Central actors for energy transition – coordination and support.
- Examples of good practices from across the region – technology and policy know-how.
- Financing energy transition – private, public and EU funds.
- 11:00 – 11:10 Goal and agenda of the working group.
- 11:10 – 11:30 Keynote: TBA.
- 11:30-11:50 Keynote: TBA.
- 11:50 – 12:10 Brainstorming on strategic, legal, political, administrative and economic challenges and solutions to improve energy transition (round-based discussion all participants).
- 12:10 – 12:45 Drafting a public policy proposal.
- 12.40 – 13.00 – Wrap up and follow-up steps.
Download or view the Abstracts of the keynotes
- We bring together all key strategy actors (ministries, public officials, municipalities, industry associations, energy producers, renewable energy solution providers, regulators) in Europe with an initial focus on Southeastern Europe and Eastern Europe.
- Through closed groups on the online crowd knowledge platform – weTHINK.eu.
- Through quarterly online working group meetings and two bi-annual online conferences.
- To regularly exchange, technical operational, and strategic know-how and best practices on energy transition.
- To conduct training for service companies and municipalities on renewable energy solutions and implementation strategies.
- To develop strategy recommendations and position papers to improve the legal, political and economic environment for the successful energy transition in Europe.
- To develop projects on renewable energies and to implement them.
- Sustainability and Digitalization in Public Infrastructure Procurement – 12 July 2023
- Wed 07 2023
TimeCentral Europe Timezone
- 10:00 - 13:00