Digitalization in Construction
- Support the digitization process for the construction sector.
- Implement innovative e-procurement practices.
- Develop mechanisms and standards that could foster a quicker digitalization for the construction sector.
Join our Strategy Groups!
- What are the critical innovations needed to support digitization of the construction sector?
- Opportunities and challenges brought by digitalization.
- e-Procurement – private and public – advantages and disadvantages.
- Solutions for the private sector to support digitalization.
- 11.00 – 11.05 – Greeting participants.
- 11.05 – 11.15 – Round of introduction.
- 11.15 – 11.25 – Challenges and opportunities when it comes to digitalization in CEEC – short presentation.
- 11.25 – 12.15 – Roundtable discussion on the development of a reliable digitalization strategy for the CEEC.
- 12.15 – 12.30 – Wrap up and follow up.
Sorin studied at the Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, where he claimed his Ph.D. in Geography (Sustainable development). Additionally, he has a MA in Political Science which he studied at the Central European University, Budapest, Hungary for.