Digitalization in Construction – September
- Support the digitalization process for the construction sector, from collecting data to establishing trends and making better business decisions.
- Implement innovative e-procurement practices and develop integrated e-marketplaces.
- Develop mechanisms and standards that could foster a quicker digitalization for the construction sector.
- Identify key financing opportunities to support the implementation of digitalized solutions in the CEEC region.
Join our Strategy Groups!
- Data quality – how can it aid the development of the construction industry?
- Online modules for BIM training: beginners and advanced users.
- 11.00 – 11.05 – Greeting participants.
- 11.05 – 11.15 – Round of introduction (name, affiliation, interest)
- 11.15 – 11.30 – Presentation – solutions, projects, and examples of good practices.
- 11.30 – 12.25 – Open discussion (how to support digitalization in construction across the CEEC) + brainstorming on possible training modules (round-based discussion for all participants).
- 12.25 – 12.30 – wrap up and follow-up steps.
What is the weTHINK. Digitalization in Construction Network?
- weTHINK. European Digitalization in Construction Network brings together all key actors (government agencies, critical infrastructure providers, companies, banks, ministries, industry associations, NGOs) from Europe.
- Through closed groups on the online crowd knowledge platform – weTHINK.eu.
- Through online meetings and a yearly online conference.
- To regularly exchange information and best practices on digitalization in construction.
- To analyze and forecast opportunities and vulnerabilities.
- To develop mitigation strategies and tactics.
- To facilitate cooperation between all key actors in Europe to develop joint projects. and improve digitalization in construction.
- To help companies and municipalities implement digital solutions.
- To strengthen the position of European societies and companies.