weTHINK – Unmanned system threats against critical infrastructure and urban settings
- 16:00 – 16:05 (5 min): Introduction and Agenda Ingo Mayr-Knoch (weTHINK.)
- 16:05 – 16:35 (30 min) Keynote 1: Results of the weTHINK. Wargame on CUAS defence for critical infrastructure Kerry Chavez (Texas Tech University).
- 16:35 – 16:50 (15 min) Keynote 2: Best practices for critical infrastructure and event companies for CUAS. Christopher Church (Interpol)
- 16:50 – 17:20 Panel discussion: Christopher Church (Interpol), Denis Zetzmann (IABG), & Tom Adams (AeroVigilance), Mike Monnik (DroneSec).
- 17:20 to 17:55: Open discussion
- 17:55- 18:00 Next steps: Ingo Mayr-Knoch
WeTHINK. brings together subject matter experts (SME) and stakeholders to identify emerging threats and develop and exchange best practices to protect critical infrastructure against UAS threats through an innovative crowd knowledge based wargame approach.
Through regular crowd based online wargames and simulations
In cooperation with our partners at
The Center for Advanced Red Teaming (CART) of the University of Albany
University of West England UWE Bristol
Texas Tech University
University of Piraeus
The Red Teams are based on an innovative crowd knowledge approach, bringing together 600 vetted subject matter experts to develop the most probable and most dangerous courses of action for generalised critical infrastructure sites and public venues.
The moderated Blue Teams are composed of real life actors (police, emergency service, critical infrastructure companies, CUAS companies) to develop defensive COAs for specific real life objects.
Courses of actions are tested
Through an online based computer simulation rendering real life critical infrastructure objects. (under development)
Physical simulation events conducted once per year.