weTHINK.eu Waste Circularity Group meeting – November
Fill out questions to prepare the discussion:
Please find below the questions on waste circularity to prepare our bi-monthly working group and already start the discussion.
Please put your answers after the bullet points and add additional questions, challenges, and solutions that you are interested in. Please mark your name or the country that you are from after your statements.
- 1100 – 1105 Goal and agenda of working group (Ingo Mayr-Knoch weTHINK.eu)
- 1105 – 1110 Introduction round of participants (name, institution, interest)
- 1110 – 1120 Keynote 1 Strategic challenges and solutions for waste circularity in Europe
- 1120 – 1130 Keynote 2 waste technical challenges and solutions
- 1130 – 1200 Brainstorming on strategic, legal, political, administrative and economic challenges and solutions to improve waste circularity (roundbased discussion all participants)
- 1200 – 1230 Knowledge exchange: technical challenges and solutions to improve waste circularity (roundbased discussion all participants)
- We bring together all key strategy actors (ministers, public officials, municipalities, industry associations, waste collection, recycling/ treatment companies, in Europe with an initial focus on Southeastern Europe and Eastern Europe.
- Through closed groups on the online crowd knowledge platform – weTHINK.eu.
- Through bi-monthly online working group meetings and two bi-annual online conferences.
- To regularly exchange, technical operational and strategic know how and best practices on waste and waste management.
- To conduct training for service companies and municipalities on water and waste management.
- To develop strategy recommendations and position papers to improve the legal, political and economic environment for successful waste circularity.
- To develop projects on waste circularity and to implement them.
- To improve waste circularity in Europe.