weTHINK.eu UAV/UGVs and Near Future Conflicts Group Meeting – October
- 1100 – 1105 Goal and agenda of working group
- 1105 – 1110 Introduction round of participants (name, institution, interest)
- 1110 – 1130 Keynote Address
- 1130 – 1200 Brainstorming on the role of UAV/UGVs in near-future conflicts, and the related strategic, political, legal, and technical challenges of responding to their use. (round based discussion of all participants)
- 1200 – 1230 Knowledge exchange: technical challenges and solutions for the future use of UGV and UAV.
What is the weTHINK.eu European Cyber Security Network?
- We bring together all key strategy actors: technical experts, military members, industry representatives, conflict analysts, and legal and social science scholars concerned with UAV and UGV use, with an emphasis on Europe.
- Through closed groups on the online crowd knowledge platform – weTHINK.eu.
- Through bi-monthly online working group meetings and two bi-annual online conferences.
- To regularly showcase and exchange technical, tactical, strategic, and theoretical know-how and work on UAV and UGV uses in conflicts.
- To develop strategy recommendations and position papers to improve the technical and theoretical environment for successful security response to the use of UAVs and UGVs.
- To develop and implement projects on UAV/UGV counter-measures.
- To improve European readiness in the face of offensive UAV and UGV use.