weTHINK. Annual Conference “Sustainable Infrastructure”
- Organize a digital open floor presenting the best technological, software and knowledge solutions for the construction sector.
- Support sustainable development and recovery.
- Enhance cross-border cooperation and knowledge exchange.
- Facilitate business cooperation.
- Promote cross-industry dialogue and cooperation.
- Construction materials producing companies.
- Technology providers.
- Construction companies.
- Municipalities and public companies.
- Engineers and consultants.
- Chambers of commerce and industry.
- Banks and financing institutions.
- Universities and research centers.
- Media actors
- Sustainability in construction.
- Circular economy.
- Sustainable development and recovery.
- Education and knowledge exchange.
- Stakeholder engagement strategies.
Sorin studied at the Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, where he claimed his Ph.D. in Geography (Sustainable development). Additionally, he has a MA in Political Science which he studied at the Central European University, Budapest, Hungary for.