Sustainability in Construction through Education and Knowledge Exchange.
- Establish working groups to facilitate knowledge transfer at the regional scale and to support the creation of working partnerships.
- Provide the opportunity for interested stakeholders to organise trainings and workshops and through the weTHINK network open these to the wider construction community.
Join our Strategy Groups!
- Short overview of the needed fields of cooperation at the regional level.
- Possibility to organize a Learning Module on Sustainability in construction to include:
- Standardization (how to bridge knowledge from different regions and where we should start).
- Circular Economy in Construction – Costs and Opportunities.
- Lifecycle processes.
- Cost analysis of sustainable construction
- BIM in construction.
- Financing opportunities to implement sustainable solutions through public projects.
- Matchmaking between participating companies.
- 11.00 – 11.05 – Greeting participants.
- 11.05 – 11.15 – Round of introduction.
- 11.15 – 11.25 – Learning and cooperation opportunities in CEEC – short presentation.
- 11.25 – 12.15 – Roundtable discussion on the possibility to organize a learning module – availability, interest and possible financing.
- 12.15 – 12.30 – Wrap up and follow up.
Sorin studied at the Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, where he claimed his Ph.D. in Geography (Sustainable development). Additionally, he has a MA in Political Science which he studied at the Central European University, Budapest, Hungary for.