Smart city for sustainable construction
- Establish working groups to facilitate the implementation of smart city solutions for sustainable urban and rural development.
- Offer the networking opportunity to all interested actors to connect at the regional scale and organize partnership to implement smart city solutions.
- Identify key financing opportunities to support implementation of smart city solutions in the CEEC region.
Join our Strategy Groups!
- Overview of smart city solutions for urban infrastructure.
- Examples of successfully implemented projects in CEEC – lessons learned and transferability potential.
- Financing smart city solutions – European and national level financing.
- 11.00 – 11.05 – Greeting participants.
- 11.05 – 11.15 – Round of introduction.
- 11.15 – 11.30 – Presentation 1 – solutions, projects and examples of good practices.
- 11.30 – 11.45 – Presentation 2 – financing – where to get the needed financing to implement the smart city solutions.
- 11.45 – 12.15 – Open discussion – how to support smart city solutions across the CEEC.
- 12.15 – 12.30 – wrap up and follow-up steps.
Sorin studied at the Babes-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, where he claimed his Ph.D. in Geography (Sustainable development). Additionally, he has a MA in Political Science which he studied at the Central European University, Budapest, Hungary for.