Public infrastrucutre planning, financing and procurement DECEMBER
- Support the implementation of innovative practices regarding sustainability in construction.
- Promote policy mechanisms that could decrease CO2 footprint of the construction industry.
- Offer networking opportunities to all interested actors in order to encourage knowledge exchange regarding innovative public procurement practices.
Join our Strategy Groups!
- CO2 reduction through sustainable public procurement.
- Education, knowledge exchange and cooperation at the regional level to support implementation of innovative practices.
- Policy mechanisms and framework to support sustainable construction through public procurement.
- Examples of good practices from across the region – technology and policy know-how.
10.00 – 10.05 – Greeting participants.
10.05 – 10.15 – Round of introduction.
10.15 – 10.35 – Presentation 1 – Roadmap for zero CO2 in Cement Industry
10.35 – 10.55 – Presentation 2 – Policy proposal – 10 most needed changes regarding public procurement in construction in CEEC.
10.55 – 11.15 – Brainstorming on strategic, legal, political, administrative and economic challenges and solutions to improve sustainable procurement (round-based discussion all participants)
11.15 – 11.45 – Drafting a public policy proposal open for stakeholder inputs.
11.45 – 12.00 – Wrap up and follow-up steps.
Read and discuss the draft policy paper
- All key strategy actors (ministers, public officials, municipalities, industry associations, chambers of commerce, smart solution providers) in Europe with an initial focus on Central and Southeastern Europe.
To regularly exchange technical, operational, and strategic know-how and best practices on smart and digital solutions.
To conduct training for service companies and municipalities on sustainable construction.
To develop strategy recommendations and position papers to improve the legal, political and economic environment for smart and green solutions.
To develop projects on CO2 reduction and to implement them.