Sustainability and Digitalization in Public Infrastructure Procurement – 12 July 2023
- Follow up on this year`s idea mapping effort and further develop strategy implementation projects.
- Support the implementation of innovative practices regarding sustainability in construction.
- Promote policy mechanisms that could decrease CO2 footprint in the construction industry.
- Offer networking opportunities to all interested actors in order to encourage knowledge exchange regarding innovative public procurement practices. Policy mechanisms and financial framework that support sustainable construction through public procurement.
- Map ideas for policy mechanism and best practices for sustainable procurement for public infrastructure:
- CO2 reduction and sustainability through public procurement.
- Low carbon cement in construction in public infrastructure.
- Sustainable procurement best practices from across Europe – technology and policy know-how.
- Digitalization of the project’s life cycle (from tendering to execution and maintenance).
- 10.00 – 10.05 – Greeting participants.
- 10.05 – 10.10 – Round of introduction.
- 10.10 – 10.30 – Keynote: TBA.
- 10.30 – 10.50 – Keynote: TBA.
- 10.50 – 12.10 – Panel discussion: Brainstorming on strategic, legal, political, administrative and economic challenges and solutions to improve sustainable procurement (round-based discussion all participants).
- 12.10 – 12.45 – Drafting a public policy proposal open for stakeholder inputs.
- 12.45 – 13.00 – Wrap up and follow-up steps.
Read and discuss the draft policy papers
- All key strategy actors (ministers, public officials, municipalities, industry associations, chambers of commerce, smart solution providers) in Europe with an initial focus on Central and Southeastern Europe.
- Through closed groups on the online crowd knowledge platform – weTHINK.eu.
- Through quarterly online working group meetings and two bi-annual online conferences.
To regularly exchange technical, operational, and strategic know-how and best practices on smart and digital solutions.
To conduct training for service companies and municipalities on sustainable construction.
To develop strategy recommendations and position papers to improve the legal, political and economic environment for smart and green solutions.
To develop projects on CO2 reduction and to implement them.
- Railway Infrastructure – Asset Management – 10 October 2023
- Tue 10 2023
- 10:00 - 13:00
59 thoughts on “Sustainability and Digitalization in Public Infrastructure Procurement – 12 July 2023”
After examine a couple of of the weblog posts on your web site now, and I actually like your manner of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and will probably be checking again soon. Pls take a look at my website as effectively and let me know what you think.
You must participate in a contest for top-of-the-line blogs on the web. I’ll suggest this site!
lexapro 50 mg price
canadian pharmacy 24 com
best online foreign pharmacy
nexium 40mg esomeprazole
cipro cost usa
where to buy nexium 10 mg tablet
cafergot tablets australia
amitriptyline price uk
zoloft pills 50mg
atenolol 50 mg tablet
online pharmacy nolvadex
robaxin generic price
rx pharmacy coupons
finasteride for hair loss
purchase cozaar online
bitcoin pharmacy online
best price metformin 1 000mg
buy genuine kamagra online
erectafil 5 mg
cymbalta price uk
phenergan 25mg tablets price
cipro 500mg best prices
accutane 10mg for sale
buy kamagra without a prescription
amoxicillin 500 125 mg
sildalis 120 mg order canadian pharmacy
strattera cost generic
yasmin pill prescription
average cost of buspar
reputable overseas online pharmacies
indocin 50 mg tab
indian pharmacy paypal
sildalis 120 mg
atenolol 25mg tablets
how to get amoxicillin without prescription
best price brand zoloft 50mg
pharmacy online 365 discount code
suhagra 50 mg tablet online purchase
wellbutrin 100mg cost
methocarbamol robaxin 500mg
cheap acyclovir cream
cost of atenolol 50 mg
tetracycline online no prescription
buy cheap silagra
cost of generic biaxin
cozaar price uk